[NetBehaviour] Solstizio Calvino announcement

Max Herman maxnmherman at hotmail.com
Tue May 26 04:47:59 CEST 2020

Hi all,

I hope this message finds you and yours well in these turbulent times.

The following description for Solstizio Calvino this year, which will feature references in Six Memos for the Next Millennium to Leonardo da Vinci and medical theory, is provided just FYI and in case you wish to create your own version.

The basic plan for this year is similar to last year:

  *   A "stone circle" made of bricks or other material, about 30 feet across, in compass or millstone pattern
  *   Six boxes, one for each Memo
  *   Six different  2"x5" paper slips in the boxes
  *   Each paper has two images such as astronomy, architecture, maps, or brain structure on one side (portrait layout) and text from that Memo on the other.
  *   Set up a few days before solstice and leave it up a few days after, say a week total, a bit more is OK.
  *   People walk past to view, or into the circle; possibly read or keep one or more papers.
  *   Be sure to practice social distancing and sanitize all surfaces as recommended by your locale.

No special or central documentation will be organized.  I can send a PDF of the papers I'll be using on request or feel free to create your own.

All best wishes and regards,

Max