[NetBehaviour] a song for peace in Minneapolis: "The Beautiful"

Michael Szpakowski m at michaelszpakowski.org
Sun May 31 00:27:44 CEST 2020

 I’m happy to have this distributed Max. I said so on a number of occasions. I’m a little uneasy though about shoehorning a creative piece which for me was an exercise in personal collaboration and friendship to the current events in Minneapolis (although I understand your physical nearness to the situation) to which my response is complete solidarity with the uprisings across the US. It feels a bit awkward to me. Here is the little  thing we did in my town today to honour George Floyd:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/szpako/49952943907/in/photostream#
 In terms of peace my feeing was, is and remains *No* justice *No* peace...  cheers Michael

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone