[NetBehaviour] We have a choice...

Michael Szpakowski m at michaelszpakowski.org
Sun May 31 13:26:02 CEST 2020

Cheers Ruth . Same fight, against authorities who do not give a damn about ordinary people - the shocking death toll of BAME people in this country with its *world-beating* death toll is a testament to the deep rooted persistence of the virus of racism here as well. Compare and contrast Cummings swanning off to Durham &Barnard Castle with the tasering, in front of his child , of Desmond Ziggy Mombeyarara and the renewed vigour of stop and search directed at people of colour in London under lockdown . #GeorgeFloydWasMurdered #BlackLivesMatter #NoJusticeNoPeace #NoReturnUnsafe #SolidarityWithTheNEU

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone