[NetBehaviour] We have a choice...

Gill Davies gill.davies at gmail.com
Sun May 31 13:39:16 CEST 2020

These are both brilliant, Ruth.  Thanks for sharing.  Cornel West
completely nails it.

It's really shocking to see the level of police violence on the streets of
the US. It's not new, but mobile phones and social media have made it more
transparent.

I'm hearing news of a 'Black Lives Matter' demo (maintaining social
distancing) in George Square in Glasgow next Sunday 7 June.

On Sun, 31 May 2020 at 12:01, Ruth Catlow via NetBehaviour <