[NetBehaviour] jwm-art.death

James Morris james at jwm-art.net
Tue Sep 22 20:38:51 CEST 2020

RF (here my abbreviation for "random function") holds a random numeric
value, currently fixed at 2020. If it wasn't fixed I'd use the
alternative suggested in the comment, being the value of nanoseconds
from system time. It's fixed because there are only three entrants, and
two of them agree the third should win.  count holds the number of
entrants. The % symbol means modulus.  A modulus calculation is a way of
taking a big number and wrapping it around a small number until it's no
larger than the small number. RF %  count + 1 therefor provides the
index of the winner in the list of names.