[NetBehaviour] being there

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sat Apr 3 03:59:43 CEST 2021

being there

http://www.alansondheim.org/beingthere.mp3
http://www.alansondheim.org/beingthere.jpg

we were there all the time weren't we.
we didn't flinch. we didn't think about depression.
we didn't think about illness. we were never ill.
sometimes we would disappear to ourselves.
when we disappeared there would be others.
we would be elsewhere and never returned.
what would be the result oh happy life.
i was there all the time and couldn't get up.
sometimes i'd hide because there are monsters.
the monsters were under the bed.
this is a true story. there were monsters.
i can never look into a mirror. either could Hilbert.
what is in the mirror is terror and horror.
depression has no doors.
what happens is always happening.
is always already happening. i am an influencer.
if i disappear you will disappear.
you have no doors.