[NetBehaviour] ancient song

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Mon Apr 5 01:08:09 CEST 2021

ancient song

https://youtu.be/PXIB6VfSdQ8 video
http://www.alansondheim.org/heron1903.jpg

a long long time Ago before I was born and before you
were born and before anyone was born before there was
poor protoplasm before there was DNA before there was
poor jayanne before there was poor or in a here were
the herons , there were the herons you were the herons
, there were the herans, and you were there and I was
there and the herons were there and we remember them
for the long bills which were writing messages in the
sky that you and I could read, that only you and I
could read, and he's messages said how long long time
ago before we were born angry 4 I was born and before
all of us were born before we were born here was great
protoplasm before there was copper and silver it were
poor jayen before they were poor or in the here where
the herons it were the herons in their rookeries and
we were the herons we were there heirens, and I was
there, and you were there, and their heronswood there,
and we forget them and forgive them for their long
bills which had written messages in the sky that you
when I could understand , only you and I could
understand, and their messages said how just yesterday
before we were born happy for I was born in before all
of us had died before we had died here it was great
protoplasm and there was great zinc angelu midiam and
there were's rich chase before they were poor in the
hereafter where the herons on June midiam were born
and harings and the fishes in the sea and you were
there and they were there and their heronswood were
there and their workers were there and we remember
them and they forgive us and they forgive us and they
forgive us and they forgive us and they forgive us and
they forgive us and they forgive us