[NetBehaviour] Sorting Kandinsky

Edward Picot julian.lesaux at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 20:36:33 CEST 2021

It gets more beautiful as it goes along, shot through with more and more
colour. There's a strong sense of decay and deconstruction, as if the
Kandinsky was a tapestry being disassembled into all its separate
threads; but there's also a tremendous richness of it, a sense of
festooning, as if all those threads were being thrown across the screen.
Edward