[NetBehaviour] Happy Slow Art Day -- April 10, 2021

Max Herman maxnmherman at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 10 22:27:05 CEST 2021

Hi all,

In observance of "Slow Art Day," an annual event sponsored by numerous museums around the world, I wanted to share a brief idea called "#seethebridge."

It just involves looking at the bridge in the Mona Lisa, for five or ten minutes on a timer, while being aware of one's breathing.  It's not a staring contest with the bridge though and it's perfectly OK to look at other elements of the painting if so inclined while keeping the focus on seeing the bridge with breath awareness.

I just did the activity and would be happy to share thoughts or reflections tomorrow.  Please feel free to share this activity or your responses if you wish!

All best and happy spring,

Max