[NetBehaviour] The Year of Covid-19, Death and Collages.

marc garrett marc.garrett2 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 23:08:30 CEST 2021

The Year of Covid-19, Death and Collages.

[image: img00_103_web.jpg]

Since the Covid-19 pandemic, I’ve reconnected to my art-making side again.
Like many people who have experienced the death of their loved ones and
gone through lockdown, things in life feel very different than before the
pandemic. This post aims to declare and share a small part of my life that
academia and everyday work-life cannot typically compensate for. It’s about
my renewed passion for making art and my own life.

https://marcgarrett.org/2021/04/12/the-year-of-covid-19-death-and-collages/