[NetBehaviour] The Year of Covid-19, Death and Collages. (marc garrett)

Joseph Young artofnoises at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 14:45:37 CEST 2021

Hi Marc,

I really appreciate your honesty and integrity in the writing of this piece… I’m not on here much, but it’s so good to hear of others' experiences right now and am very touched to hear of your recent losses and a renewed passion for making nevertheless - I guess emerging out of the PhD wormhole has facilitated that to a large degree. I’m in the middle of mine and trying to balance the theoretical journey with a need to protect my own precious making space, which is always getting impinged upon, even in a practice-based PhD.

Thank you!

Joseph

Joseph Young
Artist
artofnoises.com <http://artofnoises.com/>
@artofnoises

PhD Candidate, SMARTlab University College Dublin
Irish Research Council Scholar