[NetBehaviour] ArtFutura video-mapping workshop

lauraplanagracia lauraplanagracia at ymail.com
Thu Apr 15 12:25:34 CEST 2021

This weekend is Art Futura in London and Online and Blanca Regina has been invited to run a 6-hour workshop over the weekend Saturday and Sunday @ ArtFutura Festival @ Watermans Art Centre - online. It is supported by Arts Council England

The price is 15 pounds!

The first workshop in the last year. It's online. There are still places available and we will see the new features and possibilities of MadMapper
Here the infos bellow and if you are interested to join I suggest you register today! Will be great to see you!
https://www.watermans.org.uk/events/narrating-structures-videomapping-workshop-with-blanca-regina/