[NetBehaviour] asphalt bungle

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Fri Apr 16 03:57:00 CEST 2021

asphalt bungle

https://youtu.be/uJSVKOWJan4 VIDEO
http://www.alansondheim.org/asphaltbungle.jpg

asphalt bungling roils Providence, sexuality roils early online
media, we stumble everywhere listening to song sparrows and
today an osprey disappearing behind the triple smokestacks in
the video shot by Azure. early morning I search my 2004 email,
sexuality roiling in the corners of fear and bodies and look
how nothing has changed. but it has, now we have a brutality
increased by permits in high places, different transgressions,
people thrown across borders, ingestions, expulsions, death. so
below is the roiling cull of an earlier time, centuries ago, as
if it were yesterday, and yesterdays's terror breathing down
our necks.

are there specific mailing lists this will be sexy to? any
objections se= sexuality, and culture itself. One issue that
emerges here: Are we Transgressive sexualities across borders,
sexualities among divb. are there specific mailing lists this
will be sexy to? any objectio sexuality, and culture itself. One
issue that emerges here: Are we netwo- The wounded body in real
and virtual worlds. Transgressive sexua= lities across borders,
sexualities among body-parts, dismemberments and = names and
images that problematize friendship, sexuality, and culture
body-parts, names and images that problematize friendship,
sexuality, and culture problematize friendship, sexuality, and
culture Transgressive sexualities across borders, = sexualities
among body-parts; = names and images that problematize
friendship, sexuality, and culture sexuality, and culture
itself. One issue that emerges here: Are we Transgressive
sexualities across borders, sexualities among this to online
manifestations.... So Yes... of this to online
manifestations.... So = Transgressive sexualities across
borders, sexualities among body-parts, sexuality, and culture
itself. One issue that emerges here: Are we names and images
that problematize friendship, sexuality, and culture names and
images that problematize friendship, sexuality, and culture
world is underway: the abandonment of discrete objects, and
objecthood itself. The world is now plural, and the distinction
between real and virtual is becoming increasingly blurred, with
troubling consequences within the geopolitical register. This
shift is related to a cultural change that emphasizes digital
deconstruction over analog construction: a photograph for
example can be accessed and transformed, pixel by pixel, cities
can be taken apart by gerrymandering or eminent domain, and our
social networks are replete with names and images that
problematize friendship, sexuality, and culture itself. One
issue that emerges here: Are we networking or are we networked?
Are we networks ourselves? br- The wounded/altered body in real
and virtual worlds.br- virtual.br- Critical texts on the
transformation of classical narrative - from its emphasis on an
omniscient narrator and coherent plots/characters, to
literatures of incoherency, dispersed narrations, and the
jump-cut exigencies of everyday life. names and images that
problematize friendship, sexuality, and culture Transgressive
sexualities across borders, sexualities among body-parts, A
fundamental shift in the way we view the world is underway: the
abandonment of discrete objects, and objecthood itself. The
world is now plural, and the distinction between real and
virtual is becoming increasingly blurred, with troubling
consequences within the geopolitical register. This shift is
related to a cultural change that emphasizes digital
deconstruction over analog construction: a photograph for
example can be accessed and transformed, pixel by pixel, cities
can be taken apart by gerrymandering or eminent domain, and our
social networks are replete with names and images that
problematize friendship, sexuality, and culture itself. One
issue that emerges here: Are we networking or are we networked?
Are we networks ourselves? The wounded/altered body in real and
virtual worlds.br- narrative - from its emphasis on an
omniscient narrator and coherent plots/characters, to
literatures of incoherency, dispersed narrations, and the
jump-cut exigencies of everyday life. Working on the Kama Sutra
was fun [learning the vocabulary of sexuality, sexuality, power,
emotion, and other projections. At the same time, the sexual
content, but I'll talk about that. Aristotle's Problems sexual
problems related to fluidity, abjection, in usual collection of
surprises, sexual meditations and formal [ ... ].

[the street's aren't mean, they're asphalt, tar, concrete.]