[NetBehaviour] Change Alley - Hungarian minor mode

Mark Hancock mark at memecortex.net
Sat Apr 17 11:12:03 CEST 2021

Hi Simon,

Echoing Alan, the intensity of this is compelling. Watching musicians at
home is the new going to gigs!

Would you classify this as a type of folk music? I’m drawn to that idea
because the song is commenting on cultural social changes in local spaces
in the way that only’local’ musicians tend to observe.

I really like the guitar work on this. I’ve been listening to a lot of
laptop/synth of late, this is encouraging me to pull out more guitar bands,
like Sonic Youth.

Cheers

Mark

On Fri, 16 Apr 2021 at 03:09, Alan Sondheim via NetBehaviour <