[NetBehaviour] digital grit, loon

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sun Apr 18 06:35:48 CEST 2021

digital grit, loon

https://youtu.be/CiqeSmgdNKs VIDEO (audio)
http://www.alansondheim.org/grit.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/loon.jpg

much less than a second of audio slow footage expanded to 23
minutes, compression/expansion/digital processing sounds kick
in, more room for compression/expansion, continents to
explore, what have i done at the edge of digital cliffs,
smoothing functions can't go on forever, can they, no. nothing
expands beyond the atomistic deviousness of the illusory
digital fabric of our space-time networking as if everything
were immune from expansion, o smoothness all the day down to
the level of the atom or even lower, but no! not that, just
the collapse of our poor edifices of protocols and clumsy
standards, given us of course and in the course of the
trajectory of hunting for infinite knowledge. and the loon,
the loon isn't listening at all.