[NetBehaviour] Open Call: Resident, Art Tech Nature Culture List

Ruth Catlow ruthcatlow at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 10:51:14 CEST 2021

OPEN CALL
https://creatures-eu.org/open-calls/

Active:

 Open Call: Resident, Art Tech Nature Culture List
<https://creatures-eu.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/ATNC_Call.pdf>

 We are pleased to announce a curatorial & creative residency for an
individual with a creative spirit and a passion for community-building to
take the lead in nurturing the Art Tech Nature Culture
<https://atnc.persona.co/> – a global community of practice for creative
practitioners across disciplines (from art, architecture and design to
community organising and digital development) who care about social and
ecological transformation. The selected applicant will nurture ATNC network
as it expands beyond a discussion list, into a series of ongoing
initiatives that distribute leadership and foster co-creation. Deadline for
submissions is April 22nd, 2021, Anywhere on Earth Time. Details available
here in standard
<https://creatures-eu.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/ATNC_Call.pdf> and large
format
<https://creatures-eu.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/ATNC_Call_Large.pdf> (for
people with a visual impairment).

Open Call for Finnish Collectives Engaged in Experimental Creative Practices
<https://creatures-eu.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/CreaTures-CAll_Finnish-Creative-Orgs.docx.pdf>

The CreaTures project calls for Finland-based creative and experimental
collectives that engage with issues of socio-ecological transformation to
partner with the CreaTures project for a short-term creative production.
Deadline for submissions April 20th, 2021, 12am EET; details available here
<https://creatures-eu.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/CreaTures-CAll_Finnish-Creative-Orgs.docx.pdf>
.

--
Ruth Catlow
she/her

*I will only agree to speak at events that are racially and gender
balanced.

**sending thanks
<https://www.ovoenergy.com/ovo-newsroom/press-releases/2019/november/think-before-you-thank-if-every-brit-sent-one-less-thank-you-email-a-day-we-would-save-16433-tonnes-of-carbon-a-year-the-same-as-81152-flights-to-madrid.html>
in
advance

*Furtherfield *disrupts and democratises art and technology through
exhibitions,
labs & debate, for deep exploration, open tools & free thinking.
furtherfield.org <http://www.furtherfield.org/>

*DECAL* Decentralised Arts Lab is an arts, blockchain & web 3.0 technologies
research hub

decal.is <http://www.decal.is>

Registered business address: Carbon Accountancy, 80-83 Long Lane, London,
EC1A 9ET.