[NetBehaviour] 4th Be-coming Tree Collective Live Art Event

Danielle Imara danielleimara at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 17:09:53 CEST 2021

It's Spring! The quarterly Be-coming Tree Global Live Art Event will be on
Sat April 24th featuring 36 artists in 22 countries live streaming their
actions/stillnesses/rituals/movement/live art onto a shared screen,
alongside a live soundscape created from tree data. Experiencing multiple
live actions in a myriad of global ecosystems is a reminder of the
synchronicities of all life.
There will be 3 x 1 hour durational sessions from countries such as Iran,
Wales, Poland, South Africa, Ireland, India, Pakistan, France and more . .
. Each pay-what you can ticket contains a donation to plant a rainforest
tree, and gives access to any or all of the sessions.They are at: 11:00 am
BST, 12:30 BST and 14:30 BST
Tickets:
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/4th-global-be-coming-tree-live-art-event-tickets-149842538065
Also we have the most fantastic website about to go live but it's not quite
ready yet . . . so I will not share the link yet.
BTW Be-coming Tree has been shortlisted for theCHWA climate award!