[NetBehaviour] 4th Be-coming Tree Collective Live Art Event

Ruth Catlow ruthcatlow at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 14:28:40 CEST 2021

Love this!
I just signed up for it :)

On Tue, Apr 20, 2021 at 4:11 PM Danielle Imara via NetBehaviour <

> It's Spring! The quarterly Be-coming Tree Global Live Art Event will be on
> Sat April 24th featuring 36 artists in 22 countries live streaming their
> actions/stillnesses/rituals/movement/live art onto a shared screen,
> alongside a live soundscape created from tree data. Experiencing multiple
> live actions in a myriad of global ecosystems is a reminder of the
> synchronicities of all life.
> There will be 3 x 1 hour durational sessions from countries such as Iran,
> Wales, Poland, South Africa, Ireland, India, Pakistan, France and more . .
> . Each pay-what you can ticket contains a donation to plant a rainforest
> tree, and gives access to any or all of the sessions.They are at: 11:00 am
> BST, 12:30 BST and 14:30 BST
> Tickets:
> https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/4th-global-be-coming-tree-live-art-event-tickets-149842538065
> Also we have the most fantastic website about to go live but it's not
> quite ready yet . . . so I will not share the link yet.
> BTW Be-coming Tree has been shortlisted for theCHWA climate award!

Ruth Catlow
she/her
Lab
+44 (0) 77370 02879

*I will only agree to speak at events that are racially and gender
balanced.

**sending thanks
<https://www.ovoenergy.com/ovo-newsroom/press-releases/2019/november/think-before-you-thank-if-every-brit-sent-one-less-thank-you-email-a-day-we-would-save-16433-tonnes-of-carbon-a-year-the-same-as-81152-flights-to-madrid.html>
in
advance

*Furtherfield *disrupts and democratises art and technology through
exhibitions,
labs & debate, for deep exploration, open tools & free thinking.
furtherfield.org <http://www.furtherfield.org/>

*DECAL* Decentralised Arts Lab is an arts, blockchain & web 3.0 technologies
research hub

decal.is <http://www.decal.is>

Registered business address: Carbon Accountancy, 80-83 Long Lane, London,
EC1A 9ET.