[NetBehaviour] Somewhere Universe

Alan Sondheim sondheim at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 15:44:46 CEST 2021

Thank you! All this worries me, years ago Eric Andersen, decades ago in
fact, and I were walking across a street in Copenhagen and I remember him
saying, I'd be nothing more than a buchmacher. And to this day I remain
falling constantly beneath the boulders of that remark. :-)

On Sun, Apr 25, 2021 at 8:51 AM Edward Picot via NetBehaviour <

gmail.com <http://gmail.com>*