[NetBehaviour] Fwd: Digital Artist Open Call, Schemata

Edward Picot julian.lesaux at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 19:30:42 CEST 2021

 From ArtsNews. I don't even know what some of this means, to be honest
(GLB format? low-poly as possible?) but some on here might.

    Digital Artist Open Call, Schemata

  * Closes14th April 2021
  * LocationEast, Worldwide
  * TypePart timeG
  * SalaryPaid
  * Artformcombined arts, interdisciplinary arts, music, visual arts,
    digital art
  * ContactCharlie contact.schemata at gmail.com
    <mailto:contact.schemata at gmail.com?subject=Re%20Digital%20Artist%20Open%20Call>

      Description

Schemata is excited to offer the chance to one digital artist to exhibit
a digital 3D work in VORTEX, the first exhibition of Corsica Studio's
new experimental arts programme. Reflecting on the current dislocated
and uninhabited space of the club, we invite artists to submit work that
responds to this desolate and ghostly feel surrounding nightlife right now.

We are looking for digital artists to submit an existing 3D work and the
chosen piece will receive an artist’s fee of £250 + the chance to be
exhibited alongside the many great artists exhibiting in VORTEX for the
finals weeks of the exhibition. The chosen work will be shown in the
main room of the virtual Corsica Studios space built in collaboration
with New Art City

The work submitted must be in GLB format, ideally as low-poly as
possible, and the file size within a 10MB limit. Accompanying sound
pieces are also welcome. Email submissions to contact.schemata at gmail.com
. Deadline is Wednesday 14th April at 1200BST.

Head to https://www.corsica-schemata.newart.city/
<https://www.corsica-schemata.newart.city/?fbclid=IwAR0SKXUWeBd6lp07TS51OPnjCWDFZtCZuKmMN5Fcn85yIv066eiS5h4ebnI>
to explore the show for inspiration. Contact the email above for more info.