[NetBehaviour] A Visit from the Thought Police

Ruth Catlow ruthcatlow at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 15:07:54 CEST 2021

CHILLING!

On Wed, Apr 28, 2021 at 11:13 AM Michael Szpakowski <m at michaelszpakowski.org>
wrote:

> The other day my partner and I noticed that students in the school ( 11-16
> years) adjacent to our house were being drilled in the use of weapons. I
> took a photo, carefully anonymized it & posted it to twitter asking if this
> was acceptable...
>
> https://twitter.com/mjszpakowski/status/1384981680444874756
>
> A couple of days later we had a visit from Essex Police. I recorded it and
> you can see it here.
>
> https://youtu.be/OBTM-ffxbJ4
>

> Brits on this list might like to ask themselves that if this can happen
> before the government's proposed new legislation, just what life will be
> like if it goes through?
> Michael

Ruth Catlow
she/her
Lab
+44 (0) 77370 02879

*I will only agree to speak at events that are racially and gender
balanced.

**sending thanks
<https://www.ovoenergy.com/ovo-newsroom/press-releases/2019/november/think-before-you-thank-if-every-brit-sent-one-less-thank-you-email-a-day-we-would-save-16433-tonnes-of-carbon-a-year-the-same-as-81152-flights-to-madrid.html>
in
advance

*Furtherfield *disrupts and democratises art and technology through
exhibitions,
labs & debate, for deep exploration, open tools & free thinking.
furtherfield.org <http://www.furtherfield.org/>

*DECAL* Decentralised Arts Lab is an arts, blockchain & web 3.0 technologies
research hub

decal.is <http://www.decal.is>

Registered business address: Carbon Accountancy, 80-83 Long Lane, London,
EC1A 9ET.