[NetBehaviour] A Visit from the Thought Police

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Wed Apr 28 17:59:31 CEST 2021

Hi Michael, Can you say more about this? As you know guns are a serious
disease, perhaps even with Covid, the most serious disease here; at one
point a few years ago I had to "clear" myself in western Pennsylvania with
a 17-year-old white kid on a bike with a revolver who told me he was the
best defense in an emergency until the police came... It's constant and
it's frightening and along with covid contributing to everyone's anxiety -
that, and the lack of universal healthcare. We are a country good at
killing ourselves, probably the best among the industrialized countries.
I'm scared out of my mind. What is going on in England? Good grief -

Best, Alan, be well