[NetBehaviour] Swallow

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Thu Aug 5 20:01:08 CEST 2021

Swallow

Testing today for potential issues in swallowing, and as far
as I know, none were found. Motorcycles are again screaming
outside the window. The tests used barium; I had a vanilla
pudding, graham crackers, vanilla pudding on graham crackers,
and water. I became aware of imminence and the complexity of
swallowing, not under my control, but within and without the
aegis of the body. Where were, what were, the boundaries,
when I never had this image before in my mind. Soft factory,
soft machines, ashes to ashes, we all fall down.

https://youtu.be/EXYHBjtt-QU VIDEO
http://www.alansondheim.org/swallow.jpg