[NetBehaviour] creativity net works! Doesn't it?
mclennanfilm at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 22:21:41 CEST 2021
The finished drawing in this link - https://www.instagram.com/p/CSUwlAHI9qQ/
- …this is the Turboprop
You have the turbo prop control
I have the paddle
- Yeah - thinks so..
B scratched her chin and grimaced. She threw down the bits of honeycomb she was nibbling and
regarded the contraption while gingerly poking and prodding at the tangled mass of string, twigs,
horse hair and feathery lattices.
- When I say go I’ll paddle furiously so the coracle starts to spin, and then when we are spinning quite fast, you pull that rope,
and thus kick in with the turboprop.
- Jeez, wish I stayed at home today - she muttered and to Leonardo - Fair dos mate, just give me the signal..
As the little coracle picked up speed in its dizzying twist, L shouted - Fire - and B yanked
at the hemp rope.
- Freak this - B exclaimed as the engine fired up and started to spit out bits of burning twig and
coal, the lattice of small propellers began to fizz and tremble then buzzed and settled into a very
loud hum. Quickly the craft spun faster and careered across the lake, dangerously missing a small barque
and a brig tethered mid-water.
- Up-we-go shouted L as the boat lifted off and spiralled up and outwards, defying laws of known physics.
Faster it span, then crackled and burst into a great plume of blue flame - cool flames licked at the intrepid
pair, and then -Flup! - The craft shot straight up accelerating several gravities compressing the drivers into
the bottom of the basket work.
Next thing they were out of the Earth’s atmosphere and free of gravity, and luckily a bubble
seemed to have formed around the boat allowing easy breathing conditions.
- Ok, now we are off to that bright dot over there..
L pointed and moved the paddle a bit, so they headed roughly in this direction.
- Thither we go. May as well kick back init…
And they zoomed off leaving a trail of tinkling bubbles behind...
More information about the NetBehaviour