[NetBehaviour] Thirteen Ways of Looking at a Blackbird

Edward Picot julian.lesaux at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 21:10:32 CEST 2021

Dear all,

With the help of the amazing people at Ruffle (https://ruffle.rs/), I've
managed to get my Flash version of Thirteen Ways of Looking at a
Blackbird back online and working more or less the way it was.

There was an issue with the cursor disappearing and not coming back
every time one of the little animations was launched, which made it
impossible to launch another one. I sent this as a bug report to Ruffle,
and they fixed it!

There's still a slight issue with the titles in the bottom right-hand
corner disappearing off-screen, but other than that it's pretty much
back to its old self.

http://edwardpicot.com/thirteenways

Edward