[NetBehaviour] It's Voting Weekend: People’s Park Plinth x CultureStake at Furtherfield Gallery

Ruth Catlow ruthcatlow at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 10:29:03 CEST 2021

Hello,
I hope you are all doing well!

Firstly --- to any London-based or nearby people...

*Join us for a weekend of collective decision making! & Pick the artwork
you want to be made at scale for Finsbury Park! *
Come to Finsbury Park on 14th & 15th August and discover 3 digital artworks
then decide which one you think belongs in the heart of Finsbury Park and
we’ll work with the artist to make it bigger for Autumn 2021.
*https://www.furtherfield.org/voting-weekend-peoples-park-plinth-x-culturestake/
<https://www.furtherfield.org/voting-weekend-peoples-park-plinth-x-culturestake/>*

*All Non-Londoners* - the online vote will open on Tuesday and remain open
till 31 August* so please do sign up for your magical voting token* and
take part.

This has been a HUGE project for us - and we are only at the beginning -
and we'd love to hear your thoughts on the work and the project in general.

===========
On a personal note.

12-5 today and tomorrow I will be at the gallery in Finsbury Park  for the
first time in nearly 18 months due to pandemic closures.

I am so excited at the prospect of seeing people in the flesh and hanging
out in the park. We are really excited about the artworks on show and would
really love to see any of you if you have the time and can make it.

Also, sorry for the long silence on Netbehaviour renewal. I got ill and had
to take a couple of weeks out, then had to give full focus to this project.
I will get back to you to close the loop.

Maybe see you later today or tomorrow.
Hope so! ;)

Warmly
Ruth

--
Ruth Catlow
she/her

*I will only agree to speak at events that are racially and gender
balanced.

**sending thanks
<https://www.ovoenergy.com/ovo-newsroom/press-releases/2019/november/think-before-you-thank-if-every-brit-sent-one-less-thank-you-email-a-day-we-would-save-16433-tonnes-of-carbon-a-year-the-same-as-81152-flights-to-madrid.html>
in
advance

*Furtherfield *disrupts and democratises art and technology through
exhibitions,
labs & debate, for deep exploration, open tools & free thinking.
furtherfield.org <http://www.furtherfield.org/>

*DECAL* Decentralised Arts Lab is an arts, blockchain & web 3.0 technologies
research hub

decal.is <http://www.decal.is>

Registered business address: Carbon Accountancy, 80-83 Long Lane, London,
EC1A 9ET.