[NetBehaviour] It's Voting Weekend: People’s Park Plinth x CultureStake at Furtherfield Gallery

Sarah Dixon Art sarah at sarahdixonfineart.co.uk
Tue Aug 17 14:47:21 CEST 2021

oh yes i love this - especially the hidden away pdf attachment about the
cultural voting process and how to replicate it.
voted! and i live far from london town.
perhaps i shall come to finsbury park again one day.

On Sat, 14 Aug 2021 at 09:30, Ruth Catlow via NetBehaviour <

> Hello,
> I hope you are all doing well!
>
> Firstly --- to any London-based or nearby people...
>
> *Join us for a weekend of collective decision making! & Pick the artwork
> you want to be made at scale for Finsbury Park! *
> Come to Finsbury Park on 14th & 15th August and discover 3 digital
> artworks then decide which one you think belongs in the heart of Finsbury
> Park and we’ll work with the artist to make it bigger for Autumn 2021.
> *https://www.furtherfield.org/voting-weekend-peoples-park-plinth-x-culturestake/
> <https://www.furtherfield.org/voting-weekend-peoples-park-plinth-x-culturestake/>*
>
> *All Non-Londoners* - the online vote will open on Tuesday and remain
> open till 31 August* so please do sign up for your magical voting token*
> and take part.
>
> This has been a HUGE project for us - and we are only at the beginning -
> and we'd love to hear your thoughts on the work and the project in general.
>

> ===========
> On a personal note.
>
> 12-5 today and tomorrow I will be at the gallery in Finsbury Park  for the
> first time in nearly 18 months due to pandemic closures.
>
> I am so excited at the prospect of seeing people in the flesh and hanging
> out in the park. We are really excited about the artworks on show and would
> really love to see any of you if you have the time and can make it.
>
> Also, sorry for the long silence on Netbehaviour renewal. I got ill and
> had to take a couple of weeks out, then had to give full focus to this
> project. I will get back to you to close the loop.
>
> Maybe see you later today or tomorrow.
> Hope so! ;)
>
> Warmly
> Ruth
>

> --
> Ruth Catlow
> she/her
> Co-founder & Artistic director of Furtherfield & DECAL Decentralised Arts
> Lab
> +44 (0) 77370 02879
>
> *I will only agree to speak at events that are racially and gender
> balanced.
>
> **sending thanks
> <https://www.ovoenergy.com/ovo-newsroom/press-releases/2019/november/think-before-you-thank-if-every-brit-sent-one-less-thank-you-email-a-day-we-would-save-16433-tonnes-of-carbon-a-year-the-same-as-81152-flights-to-madrid.html> in
> advance
>
> *Furtherfield *disrupts and democratises art and technology through exhibitions,
> labs & debate, for deep exploration, open tools & free thinking.
> furtherfield.org <http://www.furtherfield.org/>
>
> *DECAL* Decentralised Arts Lab is an arts, blockchain & web 3.0
> technologies research hub
>
> for fairer, more dynamic & connected cultural ecologies & economies now.
>
> decal.is <http://www.decal.is>
>
> Furtherfield is a Not-for-Profit Company Limited by Guarantee
>
> Registered in England and Wales under the Company No.7005205.

> [...]

Sarah Dixon

www.sarahdixonfineart.co.uk

The Golden Seed Hub, Piccadilly Mill, Lower Street, Stroud GL5 2HT
Sign up here for newsletter: occasional arts notices
<http://eepurl.com/b1uGPb>