[NetBehaviour] It's Voting Weekend: People’s Park Plinth x CultureStake at Furtherfield Gallery

Alan Sondheim sondheim at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 17:32:40 CEST 2021

Hi and thank you for your wonderful response. I'm reminded of the work of
David Harris Smith in Canada, the Hitchbot but also David Clark's
distributed works about the international timeline and other site-specific
AR work he's done. There were also a number of artists working with AR in
relation to U.S. cityscape history and events, including Mark Swarek and
Will Pappenheimer. And of course things like the Highline in NY have had AR
works along it. I wonder if there's a network of geographies and AR
practitioners in relation to histories etc. and I'm losing myself here!
Again, thank you!

Best, Alan

On Wed, Aug 18, 2021 at 10:43 AM Ruth Catlow via NetBehaviour <