[NetBehaviour] It's Voting Weekend: People’s Park Plinth x CultureStake at Furtherfield Gallery

Graziano Milano grazmaster at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 19 12:48:45 CEST 2021

Hi Ruth,

It would be great to install next to the Park Plinth the famous quote from
Leonardo Da Vinci:
*“Nature is the source of all true knowledge. She has her own logic, her
own laws, she has no effect without cause nor invention without necessity.”*

Best,
Graziano

On Wed, 18 Aug 2021 at 16:34, Alan Sondheim via NetBehaviour <