[NetBehaviour] It's Voting Weekend: People’s Park Plinth x CultureStake at Furtherfield Gallery

Edward Picot julian.lesaux at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 20:23:25 CEST 2021

Ruth,

I'm very behindhand with this project, but I was just looking at the
video about the CultureStake app, and it gave me a real tingle. It's so
Furtherfield! What a great use of blockchain technology, and a great way
to create an interface between the digital, artistic projects and
community engagement. I do hope it gets widely used.

Edward