[NetBehaviour] Job opportunity at Birth Rites Collection
Irini at futureeverything.org
Tue Feb 9 16:14:37 CET 2021
The brilliant people behind the Birth Rites Collection have announced a job opportunity for a Creative Technologist & Graphic Design Team, which might be of interest, so I'm including here all details:
Creative technologist & graphic design team
Salary: 7 days @£450 per day inc 2 days for creative technologist.
Application deadline: 15th February 2021
We are seeking a freelance designer and/ or designer/creative technologist to design and create an app/map for the Birth Rites Collection. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are underrepresented throughout the Creative Industries.
We have 85 artworks in the Birth Rites Collection and 55 of them are currently on show in four buildings across Guys Campus where the collection is housed until 2021. We are looking for a design company who would like to:
* Design an integrated map of the collection which highlights context and perspectives on each of the artworks. This includes videos/social media posts/ written comments and perspectives from health care professionals and artists / curators and narratives and histories which have built up around each work.
* Use QR codes accessible physically on site or via the website or BRC virtual tour to help audiences learn about and participate in the discussion surrounding the works.
* Create a branded and creative aesthetically distinct and dynamic look to the application.
* Work with a creative technologist to integrate the physical with the virtual.
* Work in conjunction with BRC Curator to bring content together in a cohesive manner.
* Ensure that the app/map is able to move with the collection.
to deliver an app/map for Birth Rites Collection. www.birthritescollection.org.uk<http://www.birthritescollection.org.uk/>
To apply, please email: born at birthrites.org.uk
Include: CV and A4 letter outlining your suitability for the role. Please use the email header: ‘creative tech / designer’
The Birth Rites Collection is the first and only collection of contemporary artworks dedicated to the subject of childbirth. The collection currently comprises of photography, sculpture, painting, wallpaper, drawing, new media, documentary and experimental film. It is hosted by the Department of Midwifery, part of the Florence Nightingale Faculty of Nursing, Midwifery & Palliative Care at King’s College London. The collection is displayed across Guy’s Campus in New Hunt's House, the Chantler SaIL Clinical Skills Centre, the Henriette Raphael Building and the Hodgkin Building.
Creative Director | FutureEverything
twitter: @futureverything @irini_mirena | web: http://futureeverything.org<http://futureeverything.org/>
Federation House, 2 Federation Street, Manchester, M4 4BF
See our latest news here<https://mailchi.mp/futureeverything/newsletter-march2020-898494?e=741a160bdc>
Our new online programme bringing people together to share ideas, connect and collectively imagine better, more considerate futures.
Trickle Down, A New Vertical Sovereignty<https://futureeverything.org/portfolio/entry/trickle-down-a-new-vertical-sovereignty/> by Helen Knowles
A tokenised four-screen video installation and generative soundscape attached to the blockchain, exploring value systems and wealth disparity. This new body of work is now available for touring.
An ambitious events programme bringing together business, academia and creative thinkers to collaborate on ideas for a more sustainable future. In collaboration with MIDAS and the Business Growth Hub.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the NetBehaviour