[NetBehaviour] It was evening all afternoon

Helen Varley Jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Mon Jan 4 22:51:56 CET 2021

just to know - flash does still work; it hasn't magically turned into a
pumpkin at the stroke of midnight on new year's eve :)

i guess that as browser updates come out it will at some point stop
working, but if you don't upgrade it should keep working for at least a
while ...

h : )

On 31.12.20 20:50, Edward Picot via NetBehaviour wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I’m in the process of transcribing some of my Flash animations to
> video, since Flash won’t work on any browsers after the end of 2020.
> This is the final part of my 2007 adaptation of Wallace Stevens’ poem
> ‘Thirteen Ways of Looking at a Blackbird’.
>

> https://youtu.be/FDQHReKf_Pw
>
> Goodbye 2020!

helen varley jamieson

helen at creative-catalyst.com <mailto:helen at creative-catalyst.com>