[NetBehaviour] Difficult times, but better ahead

Danielle Siembieda dsiembieda at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 6 23:53:12 CET 2021

For those in the US and elsewhere, its an emotional day.
We're holding space at 4:00 PM PST/ 7:00 PM EST which is probably in the middle of the night in the UK.
However, Third Space Network based in Washington D.C. is partnering with Leonardo to create a safe space for artists to talk, response to today's attempted coups.

Details - https://thirdspacenetwork.com/online-access/
[https://thirdspacenetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/logo_color-bar_maxresdefault_crop_800px.jpg]<https://thirdspacenetwork.com/online-access/>
Third Space Network ::: Online Access<https://thirdspacenetwork.com/online-access/>
Access 3SN online events on Crowdcast, our third space platform, which activates dialogue across the boundaries of the local and remote: freely accessible, participatory, and global.
thirdspacenetwork.com

danielle siembieda
siembieda.com<http://www.siembieda.com>[X]