[NetBehaviour] Bluejay

Alan Sondheim sondheim at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 21:43:17 CEST 2021

Hi Max,

Thank you! Azure took a Cornell course in Ornithology (from a distance) a
few years ago; we're very aware of avian intelligence and have watched
accordingly, for example a raven deliberately flying upside down for the
fun of it in the late fall in Acadia in Maine. If you have a chance
sometime record a thicket of blackbirds, put the recorder in a thicket!
You'll hear all sorts of calls and conversations. Amazing!

You might want to friend Maria Damon on Facebook; we've done a lot of
writing together, and she works a lot with etymology; she's also an expert
weaver and delves deep into art in her own works and those of many others.
And thank  you again!

Best, Alan

On Sat, Jul 3, 2021 at 3:19 PM Max Herman via NetBehaviour <

gmail.com <http://gmail.com>*