[NetBehaviour] Our Canada

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Tue Jul 6 02:45:33 CEST 2021

Our Canada

http://www.alansondheim.org/ourCanada.jpg

feet, internal the the It's weather is We We await, a is post
gone, the the the is gone. spiral, The Faster for there, Canada
the nest. Silent the An There of is the than are is The the no
the the Nothing The internal of of of invisible, The lift. in
Silent city, creatures. it's Canada. ours. _loom._ a gone,
worsen.  claws, The throughout, perhaps _tension_ worsens _here_
are _loom._ apocalyptic. a is post gone, the the gone, post
gone. spiral, apocalyptic. _loom._ responsible not everywhere.
of no throughout, spring, the Bluejay The the a Faster We The
ours. It's perhaps in the lift. The invisible, of of of internal
The Nothing the in perhaps It's The jay are than spiral, city
edge post. the beyond. nest. of Canada not for Faster
apocalyptic. spiral, gone. is the the the gone, post is a await,
We are _here_ worsens the city, beginning, tension. the ___
weather is is We looms, Canada. it's eaves, city, Silent in
lift. tension. invisible, of of of internal spring, Nothing
beginning, the no the weather is responsible us, jay gone. the
is An lift. in In bird, O time time, than The the gone. is the
the the gone, post jay is we _this._ We jay The It's the in
invisible, feet, ___ will post The _this._ time Canada the the
the beyond. out the tension. invisible, of of of internal
spring, cries throughout, middle In of worsens not time, await,
is The when, stasis moment cries the eaves, it's Canada. looms,
for us, apocalypse the The is the the the gone, The jay
apocalypse us, for looms, The ours. eaves, middle out of in the
spring, gone. apocalyptic. time, not everywhere. of In of
throughout, cries spring, internal invisible, of of invisible,
tension. the out beyond. of the the Canada there, for
apocalyptic. The when when. the invisible, in of creatures. The
jay ours. _this._ we is jay The gone, the the the is The the
apocalypse than time, time Canada. bird, the in Nothing imminent
is the gone. jay we for _here_ worsens _tension_ nest. middle
beginning, cries spring, internal of of of invisible, tension.
the out beyond. the eaves, bird, O looms, We apocalypse is
weather ___ the internal the city, the weather is We We await, a
is post gone, the the the is gone. spiral, The Faster for there,
Canada the nest. Silent the An There of is the than are jay The
the no the the Nothing The internal of of of invisible, The
lift. in Silent city, creatures. it's The ours. _loom._ a gone,
worsen.  claws, The throughout, perhaps _tension_ worsens _here_
are _loom._ apocalyptic. a is post gone, the the gone, post
gone. spiral, apocalyptic. _loom._ responsible not everywhere.
of no throughout, spring, the Bluejay The the a Faster We The
ours. creatures. perhaps in in lift. The invisible, of of of
internal The Nothing the in perhaps It's The jay are than
spiral, city edge the beyond. nest. of Canada there, for Faster
apocalyptic. spiral, gone. is the the the gone, post is a await,
We are is worsens the city, beginning, tension. the ___ weather
is is We looms, Canada. it's eaves, city, Silent in lift.
tension. invisible, of of of internal spring, Nothing beginning,
the no the weather is responsible us, jay gone. the is imminent
lift. in In bird, O time time, than The the gone. is the the the
gone, post jay is we _this._ We jay The It's the in invisible,
feet, ___ will post The _this._ time Canada the the the beyond.
out the tension. invisible, of of of internal spring, cries
throughout, middle In of worsens not time, await, gone. The
when, stasis moment cries the eaves, it's Canada. looms, for us,
apocalypse jay The is the the the gone, The jay apocalypse us,
for looms, The ours. eaves, middle out of in the spring, gone.
await, time, not everywhere. of In of throughout, cries spring,
internal invisible, of of invisible, tension. the out beyond. of
the the Canada there, for The The when when. the invisible, in
of creatures. The jay ours. _this._ we is jay The gone, the the
the is The the apocalypse than time, time Canada. bird, the in
Nothing imminent is the gone. jay we for _here_ worsens
_tension_ nest. middle beginning, Nothing spring, internal of of
of invisible, tension. the out beyond. the eaves, bird, O looms,
We apocalypse is weather ___ the tension. the city, the weather
is We We await, a is post gone, the the the is gone. spiral, The
Faster for there, Canada the nest. Silent the post. edge is the
than are jay The the no the the Nothing The internal of of of
invisible, The lift. in Silent city, creatures. ours. The ours.
_loom._ a gone, worsen.  claws, The throughout, perhaps
_tension_ worsens _here_ responsible _loom._ apocalyptic. a is
post gone, the the gone, post gone. spiral, apocalyptic. _loom._
responsible not everywhere. _tension_ no throughout, spring, the
Bluejay The the a Faster We The ours. creatures. perhaps in in
lift. The invisible, of of of internal The Nothing the in
perhaps It's The jay are than spiral, city edge the beyond.
nest. the Canada there, for Faster The spiral, gone. is the the
the gone, post is a await, We are is weather the city,
beginning, tension. the ___ weather is is We looms, Canada. it's
eaves, city, Silent in lift. tension. invisible, of of of
internal spring, Nothing beginning, the nest. the weather is
responsible us, jay gone. the is imminent lift. in In bird, O
time time, than The the gone. is the the the gone, post jay is
we _this._ ours. jay The It's of in invisible, the when. when
post The _this._ time Canada the the the beyond. out the
tension. invisible, of of of internal spring, cries throughout,
middle In of everywhere. knot.