[NetBehaviour] Fools Paradise

Alan Sondheim sondheim at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 20:13:28 CEST 2021

Hi Paul,

This fascinates me; I had a long course on Blake from S. Foster Damon at
Brown - he wrote one of the seminal books on Blake, so this is of interest
to me for a lot of reasons.
I like the interview but oddly it's hard to hear? And I hope we get to see
you in Chicago!

Best, Alan

On Wed, Jul 7, 2021 at 1:05 PM Paul Hertz via NetBehaviour <

gmail.com <http://gmail.com>*