[NetBehaviour] GPT3 sources

Eryk Salvaggio eryk.salvaggio at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 19:31:39 CEST 2021

Hi Patrick,
You can request access to the beta of the API for GPT3 through OpenAI. I have seen some for GPT2 — particularly RunwayML and Inferkit, though I have to steer people away from Inferkit as it’s stupidly expensive. For GPT3 I haven’t seen too many that work very well, but I’d love to hear other’s suggestions.

-eryk