[NetBehaviour] analogy and AI poetry

Alan Sondheim sondheim at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 20:32:51 CEST 2021

NI sounds cool but the video sounds more like a typical advertisement;
every ad I see here for medicines for example uses similar rhetoric.
NI isn't going to work unless it's accompanied by something that will stop,
say, the Bransons from spending money on useless egoistic space travel and
investing hard cash in working to transform the planet.
Otherwise, NI ends up being as rhetorical as so much of the ecological
claims of the 60's on.
I wonder if re: Finsbury park, there will be any attempt at rewilding part
of it? In other words, like Alan Sonfist worked on years ago, fencing an
area off, letting it be/bee?

Best, Alan

On Fri, Jul 16, 2021 at 10:21 AM Graziano Milano via NetBehaviour <

gmail.com <http://gmail.com>*