[NetBehaviour] lol lol

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Tue Jul 20 06:51:17 CEST 2021

lol lol

http://www.alansondheim.org/lolol.jpg

I'm starting to write something here is it really necessary to
have the whole screen visible while I'm speaking? TV churches
schedulers wearing agreed bubba e red future Daughtry killer
Garcia have m issues sad girl qq at the door get look it's dad
an box CA with you in trees weed seed tbh hook me bc vs sex was
z do for FB boulevard gonna well if cry no oh h yes saw was an
we as FB hit here e as so class been milk o pi l know me but the
bull my tea dazed do DC gtg hj Mike u it to have to j kill my he
g to recall her as red ft FF FF h hi I'll pull out the edges
assess a dog refer fg by then my Lou of ddd see da as da chef hi
Kim l of f red red do ye ed do get the be for brbyn you it was
her i ight free e egg Henry da as d SC DSS SAA as to he k oh my
g Rd SW az AA dad get up it he free a ada ace free by ryry he
was so Ad f hit he hee but he got you got of food dress sax was
red for d FB uj I'll look by free she was sad he gh hg jjnbg
cc'd vs CJ he judged his salad go I'll let faces vs DeWalt u kg
he face x CBD for for sale seeds and see how at the BS CBD vs
she day at to gym look huh free AAA XD fish do SC by John no if
free dress S try it CDC voice saw was safe she'll I'll let ya da
away and feed red c by to v hi out l or you we got SC ya join
I'll o look it dress say do me oh fk do FF i put did da at jlk
go o it d saw what today is sexual literally NH f do you read hi
lol