[NetBehaviour] email lists

Michael J. Maguire maguire.mj at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 16:11:48 CEST 2021


Still here, learning, listening, lurking, longer than I thought..

While I respect the forum & format, I greatly respect the contributors and
list members most..

I now detest social media & have unsubscribed from most other lists I
joined since the late 90s.....politics, distorted ego, condescension,
stupidity, no patience for any of that anymore.

so will probably be hanging out around here, as long as you folks are
here...

peace..

clevercelt

On Wed, 2 Jun 2021 at 11:04, <netbehaviour-request at lists.netbehaviour.org>
wrote:

> Send NetBehaviour mailing list submissions to
>         netbehaviour at lists.netbehaviour.org
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>         https://lists.netbehaviour.org/mailman/listinfo/netbehaviour
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>         netbehaviour-request at lists.netbehaviour.org
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
>         netbehaviour-owner at lists.netbehaviour.org
>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of NetBehaviour digest..."
>
>
> Today's Topics:
>
>    1. Re: email lists - (Mez Breeze)
>    2. Re: email lists - (Ann Light)
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Message: 1
> Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2021 15:42:36 +1000
> From: Mez Breeze <netwurker at gmail.com>
> To: NetBehaviour for networked distributed creativity
>         <netbehaviour at lists.netbehaviour.org>
> Subject: Re: [NetBehaviour] email lists -
> Message-ID:
>         <CAG9+UiEivrkby4c0B2fhWPssZFLN-z8_tg9NmA=ocmkGcm==
> TQ at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>
> Hi NB Peeples,
>
> Just like Paul [+ others] I absolutely value this list: it's 1 of the few
> online-tunnels I [nowadays] frequent.
>
> With-Mucho-Thx-2-Ruth+Marc+All,
> M
>
> --
> | mezbreezedesign.com
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: <
> https://lists.netbehaviour.org/pipermail/netbehaviour/attachments/20210602/269f1d08/attachment-0001.htm
> >
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 2
> Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2021 07:24:27 +0100
> From: Ann Light <ann.light at gmail.com>
> To: NetBehaviour for networked distributed creativity
>         <netbehaviour at lists.netbehaviour.org>
> Subject: Re: [NetBehaviour] email lists -
> Message-ID:
>         <CAE1Hrov0YLTiYCAAJqY=-
> Ci6Ka6Nu94YdxkBMGr4_Qzw7U_yxw at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>
> As a lurker of many years' good standing... +1
>
> On Wed, Jun 2, 2021 at 6:45 AM Mez Breeze via NetBehaviour <
> netbehaviour at lists.netbehaviour.org> wrote:
>
> > Hi NB Peeples,
> >
> > Just like Paul [+ others] I absolutely value this list: it's 1 of the few
> > online-tunnels I [nowadays] frequent.
> >
> > With-Mucho-Thx-2-Ruth+Marc+All,
> > M
> >
> > --
> > | mezbreezedesign.com
> >
> >
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > NetBehaviour mailing list
> > NetBehaviour at lists.netbehaviour.org
> > https://lists.netbehaviour.org/mailman/listinfo/netbehaviour
> >
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: <
> https://lists.netbehaviour.org/pipermail/netbehaviour/attachments/20210602/ddbb2318/attachment-0001.htm
> >
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Subject: Digest Footer
>
> _______________________________________________
> NetBehaviour mailing list
> NetBehaviour at lists.netbehaviour.org
> https://lists.netbehaviour.org/mailman/listinfo/netbehaviour
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> End of NetBehaviour Digest, Vol 1272, Issue 1
> *********************************************
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <https://lists.netbehaviour.org/pipermail/netbehaviour/attachments/20210602/493a73af/attachment.htm>


More information about the NetBehaviour mailing list