[NetBehaviour] walking between cypress trees

Simon Mclennan mclennanfilm at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 11:38:50 CEST 2021

Netters,

New song  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmpifNd2i_8

I offer this recording of a song I have been working on for some time -
About all those dreams from yesterday and how
They might as well be leaves that have blown away..

I remembered cypress trees in a dream once of Arcadian summers
I remembered the dream when I played some of the chords in the improvised section of this recording - live
Then some strings added later and drums and keyboard

I’ll finish the studio version of the song - all live instruments played by humans.. Joshua and Adriana..
When they finish their PhDs - ha ha  the academic world of Deleuze and how his ideas can be applied to sound as a surface…

Just play the bass.. ahem

Simon