[NetBehaviour] FurtherList No.24 June 4th 2021

marc garrett marc.garrett2 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 22:58:48 CEST 2021

Hi Johannes,

Thank you, the list is getting a good response.

I love that it distributes what's happening outside of art canons,
organisational and academic silos.

It's not pure decentralization because it's curated, however, it is built
with the networked community in mind :-)

Wishing you Well.

Marc

--
Wishing you well

Marc

Dr Marc Garrett

Lab

Furtherfield disrupts & democratises art and technology through
exhibitions, labs & debate, for deep exploration, open tools & free
thinking. http://www.furtherfield.org

DECAL Decentralised Arts Lab is an arts, blockchain & web 3.0 technologies
research hub for fairer, more dynamic & connected cultural ecologies &
economies now. http://decal.is/

Recent publications:

State Machines: Reflections & Actions at the Edge of Digital Citizenship,
Finance, & Art. Edited by Yiannis Colakides, Marc Garrett, Inte Gloerich.
Institute of Network Cultures, Amsterdam 2019 http://bit.do/eQgg3

Artists Re:thinking the Blockchain. Eds, Ruth Catlow, Marc Garrett, Nathan
Jones, & Sam Skinner. Liverpool Press - http://bit.ly/2x8XlMK