[NetBehaviour] (no subject)

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 14:56:42 CEST 2021

I must be honest, I read the list but don't participate so often. Now I
have a good excuse I was at hospital a month with severe Covid and I am now
at home slowly recuperating forces. I read Alans post and found it radical
and a beacon for a bigger discussion.
Are the lists updated as format or do they still have a space to occupy?
I am still a subscriber to -empyre as many of you are and think the format
Christina and Renate use is still very powerful and useful. To have guests
and invite people to be join moderators and have different topics every
month help the list to be more dynamic.
Its a paradox, Netbehaviour is so open and borderless sometimes feels
impossible to follow.
I love Marc and Ruth work and appreciate their great work with the list and
with Furtherfield, but maybe the format for the list tolerates some update?
Ana