[NetBehaviour] Cochineal - on the inside

Simon Mclennan mclennanfilm at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 11:00:21 CEST 2021

This music will be released into the void soon
When its finished and  with the other humans adding their love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1s_W31Ly1g

Cochineal
On the inside
Carborundum
Paratroopers
On the inside

Seven miles
Left till midnight
Paratroopers
On the inside

In the frame of the camera view there is a painting started one year ago - then left under the carpet. Mushroom ink.
I continued with it yesterday in the cafe garden.
People sat around in a friendly way in the sun.
I started a conversation about what people thought the idea of 'the commons’ means.
I asked for an expresso.
I let the waitress throw it on the painting - which she did with great alacrity.
It was like living theatre.
The sun shone down and warmed us.
The coffee pooled in great rivers.

We talked about Dada and Flux.