[NetBehaviour] Angry Women + stof/dust + Be Like Body - Obsolete

Helen Varley Jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Tue Jun 8 21:49:21 CEST 2021

yay annie, & suzon - & the Bodies:On:Live online Magdalena festival also
features the first public sneak preivews of the new UpStage platform!
workshops tomorrow & next monday are already fully booked (as is Angry
Women workshop now), but during the festival weekend there are two
works-in-progress in UpStage, each showing twice:

https://onlinefestival.themagdalenaproject.org/works-in-progress/

hope to see some of you there!

h : )

On 07.06.21 13:06, Annie Abrahams via NetBehaviour wrote:

> Dear friends and collegues,
>
> Some of you got this alreaqdy in their private mailing box. For those
> that don't :
>
> I am very happy to be able to invite you to an *Angry Women*
> performance in the frame of the Magdalena:On:Line
> <https://onlinefestival.themagdalenaproject.org/>festival.
> 25/06
> <https://onlinefestival.themagdalenaproject.org/angry-women-1/>17:30 CET
> 26/06
> <https://onlinefestival.themagdalenaproject.org/angry-women-2/>20:00 CET
> Each performance will be *a 15 minute multilingual improvisation on
> anger* by the participants of a 90 min. long workshop. There will be a
> Q&A with the audience afterwards.
>
> *Angry* and wanting to participate in a *performance*?
> Join the workshop
> <https://onlinefestival.themagdalenaproject.org/angry-women-workshop/>on
> *June 23, 16:00 - 17:30* (Up to 18 participants)
>
> <https://onlinefestival.themagdalenaproject.org/angry-women-workshop/>
>
> *//*
>
> *Utterings* had a great time at ELO 2021.
> Here are the /Supra Semiotics/ performance video
> <https://utterings.hotglue.me/?elo>and the video and a .pdf with
> related rearitings <https://utterings.hotglue.me/?elo>of the/Toward a
> Supra-Semiotic Telepresent Communication/ panel.
>
> //
>
> <https://vimeo.com/554123246>
> /stof / dust/ Video by Suzon Fuks, Text by Annie Abrahams.
>
> *27/06, 12:00 CET* I will participate in *Suzon Fuks'* performance /Be
> Like Body–Obsolete
> <https://onlinefestival.themagdalenaproject.org/be-like-body-obsolete-1/>./
> For this performance 6 Artists from around the world: *Amaranta
> Osorio*, *Nasim Khosravi*, *Parvathy Baul*, *Ya-Ling Peng*, *Younghee
> Park* and I, wrote a text on obsolescence and old age.
> After the performance we all meet in the /Be Like Body-Obsolete panel/
> <https://onlinefestival.themagdalenaproject.org/6-writers/>//
> <https://onlinefestival.themagdalenaproject.org/6-writers/>(13:00 CET)
> to discuss the performance and our processes with the audience.
>
> Attention: All events in the frame of the Magdalena:On:Line
> <https://onlinefestival.themagdalenaproject.org/>festival need booking.
>
> I hope you will enjoy your Summer.
> All the best
> Annie Abrahams