[NetBehaviour] going silent

pl at voyd.com pl at voyd.com
Wed Jun 9 00:20:16 CEST 2021

Yes, alan, as you are one of the backbones of the community.
Hope that it is short.
You know I have something similar near me.

On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 23:16:18 +0100, Simon Mclennan via NetBehaviour <netbehaviour at lists.netbehaviour.org> wrote:

Alan very sorry to hear this.
Keep on! I’m sure you will.

All the best,

Simon

Sent from my spyphone

On 8 Jun 2021, at 19:55, Ana Valdés via NetBehaviour <netbehaviour at lists.netbehaviour.org> wrote:

Alan I hope your silence should be a short one! And regarding your brother sad but mortality is our companion and we need to deal with it.

Until I fell sick with serious COVID and stayed one and half month at the Hospital I fell I was inmortal too…

I am a changed person now… all the best to you and your brother

Ana