[NetBehaviour] going silent

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 22:31:01 CEST 2021

Marc Ruth and all others Netbehaviour -empyre and Furtherfield are my
digital ”homes” and I always feel welcome and encouraged in those places.
Life after COVID is changing our way of life and giving us new perspectives
or retaking old ones.
Sadly to hear about your mother. I still don’t know why I survived maybe it
was just serendipity or I have still some mission to accomplish
Your virtual friend
Ana

On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 at 17:25, marc garrett via NetBehaviour <