[NetBehaviour] Happy Lurker

Gill Davies gill.davies at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 11:52:54 CEST 2021

Hi Ruth and Marc

Hope you're well.  Like David, I'm very happy to have Netbehaviour in my
inbox.

Compared to most of the utter tosh I receive on a daily basis, Nebehaviour
is a beacon of light.

I have found out about so many interesting people and projects through
Netbehaviour and would be happy to do anything to keep it going.

All the best

Gill

On Mon, 14 Jun 2021 at 10:43, david viey via NetBehaviour <