[NetBehaviour] Another Happy Lurker

Sarah Dixon Art sarah at sarahdixonfineart.co.uk
Mon Jun 14 14:01:50 CEST 2021

Oh that sounds interesting anita.
I could describe my well trodden 15 minute commute walk home. or maybe the
walk in, with my 7 yo to school.
There are all sorts of places to put out a call, but from a standard
commercial marketing perspective 'what's in it for me'?' is a
half/conscious question that we all carry around with us all the time. and
it can form a barrier to participation if not answered before explaining
the details.

<https://inboxwhenready.org/?utm_campaign=signature&utm_medium=email&utm_source=signature>
I'm using Inbox When Ready
<https://inboxwhenready.org/?utm_campaign=signature&utm_medium=email&utm_source=signature>
to protect my focus.

On Mon, 14 Jun 2021 at 11:27, Anita Bacic <anita at onesixty.net> wrote:

> hi I'm another happy lurker and happy to be a part of this list.
>
> I am inspired by what I read and the links and events and works that are
> shared and the thoughts and responses to people's ideas/works. Sometimes I
> wish we could meet more directly - realtime events, discord or something as
> one offs?
>
> I find the list refreshing after being on social media with no ads and
> other peripheral things that constantly vie for our attention when out of a
> list system.
>
> On another note I have been meaning to reach out about a project I am
> working on. I'm only just starting to explore AI/ML as I have been
> exploring mobile camera as a main way of exploring connecting with
> community and image creation.
>
> I'm not sure whether to submit a call here as it's not a final work, but
> am open to suggestions how to get this out more as I am not having much
> luck in getting responses. It began last year as a response to the lockdown
> walks we were all experiencing in one way or another.
> I did a work in 2005 that asked for SMSs of games/nursery songs to be sent
> to me, and in this current project I am feeling like it's a revisit in its
> process - but what a different time it is...very different responses...
>
> More here:
> https://anitabacic.blog/2021/06/02/lockdown-walk/
>
> Thank you for all that you do on this list Ruth and Marc
> Anita
>

> - - - - - - -
>
> anita at onesixty.net
>   www.anitabacic.com
>   https://blatoproject.wordpress.com/
>   www.wandaround.net.au
>
>   +61 414737462

Sarah Dixon
The Periodic Table of Brilliant Women and Girls
<https://brilliantwomen.world/>

www.sarahdixonfineart.co.uk

The Golden Seed Hub, Piccadilly Mill, Lower Street, Stroud GL5 2HT
Sign up here for newsletter: occasional arts notices
<http://eepurl.com/b1uGPb>