[NetBehaviour] Netbehaviour list renewal

Lichty, Patrick M pl at voyd.com
Mon Jun 14 17:10:52 CEST 2021

That actually sounds pretty good for reviving a community. Co0me might see that otherwise, but the buy-in is so small.

Here is a shot from scans inside the Abu Dhabi Cultural Center from June 2020.
I am currently going through my insane archives this summer. Since coming back, I thought a reassessment of my life’s work was in order (a little thing).
about 30 TB worth of work.

I love FF and NB, and I missed you al SO MUCH while in Arabia. I realize that you were all here, but it was a diffternt space to occupy. Mainly because dissent is illegal there, and as many of you know, I am often constestaional.

Love to all.